Source:National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (fresh, chopped)
- 4 cups mixed vegetables such as zucchini, corn, and tomatoes (sliced, steamed)
- Slice vegetables and steam in a small amount of water.
- Drain, and place in a bowl to cool.
- Mix lime juice with oil. Add oregano and combine.
- Pour lime juice mixture over cool vegetables and mix well.
Serving size: 1/4 of Recipe Calories: 140 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 24g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 65 mg Fiber: 8g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 0