- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 6 egg whites
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I like [url href=”https://healthhound.wpengine.com/s/rec/”]biotrust low carb protein [/url] )
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon natural cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- Pinch of stevia
- 2 apples,diced
- In blender mix all the ingredients (except for the apples) Blend until the mix gets thick then pour in a big bowl stir in the apples.
- Pour the mix in a baking dish and cook at 350 f until cooked (about 30 minutes)
- Cut in 8 equal bite sized squares and enjoy!
Give these Amazing Mocha Snack Bites a try and if you loved them as much as I did you might want to check out:
It is a unique way of preparing food that combines nutrients specifically geared for melting off body fat FASTER than normal.
Here’s what I really love about Metabolic Cooking:
1. The recipes are made from foods with a high Metabolic Thermo-Charge; more calories burned faster without losing taste…
2. They structured these recipes around their incredibly helpful “Metabolic Nutri-Profile”… making it SUPER easy to use…
3. It’s been specifically designed to fight the Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon: That is what happens when you are on a diet plan and you all of a sudden stop dropping bodyfat!
Taste, ease, and metabolism-boosting power.