Gluten-free Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats
Recipe Type: Gluten Free
Cuisine: Dog Treats
Gluten-free dog treats, pumpkin and peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling!)
- • Preheat oven to 350–line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- • Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. The dough should be stiff.
- • Roll the dough out and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shapes. However, if your dough is too sticky/wet to roll out, simply make ‘drop cookies’, dropping spoonfuls of batter onto the parchment paper or aluminum foil. I’ve made them both ways and there have been no complaints!
- • Bake for 40 minutes, or until hardened.
- Makes 2 dozen treats
Makes 2 dozen treats