Submitted by Melissa Merritt
Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Walnut Cookies
Recipe Type: Gluten-Free
Chocolate Chip cookies that are GF! Submitted by Melissa Merritt
- 1 and 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pure vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (you can substitute 1/2 tsp powdered but add water to make one teaspoon of liquid!)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or as many as you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or aluminum foil, but parchment paper works best!)
- In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flours, salt, baking powder). Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix egg, milk, vanilla, peanut butter, stevia until you have a uniform mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Makes one dozen